Front Desk Medical Reception
Shifa Health is looking for a Front Desk Medical Receptionist for our Silver Lake (Everett) location.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to contribute to the mental health and general well-being of others? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals working to stop unnecessary suffering and suicide? Love interacting with people? Here’s your chance!
Shifa Health is seeking a confident professional who will serve as the first impression of what our patients can expect at our practice.
Since 2003, Shifa Health has been committed to its mission of reducing suffering by providing quality mental health services. The team includes Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors.
Shifa Health Silver Lake ( Everett location): 10333 19th Ave SE, #109, Everett, WA 98208
How you, as the Front Desk Specialist will be able to help patients:
- Checking patients in and out of appointments
- Taking vitals, such as blood pressure (with a mechanized cuff) weight, and height
- Scheduling patients, answering questions, and routing calls
- Insurance verification
- Requesting prior authorization for medications.
- Electronic filing and faxing
- Processing payments
- Posting and balancing daily batches
- Opportunity to cross-train3 in other office procedures
- 1+ years Medical Reception Experience
- Medical Assistant Training (certification is not necessary, but a plus)
We are invested in our team member’s success. You’ll go really far if you have a positive attitude and are:
- A fast learner
- A great communicator and Team Player
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Able to give attention to details
- Calm and collected under pressure
We are willing to train the right candidate, but the successful candidate will be familiar with the following:
- Experience maintaining schedules
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Gmail and other google applications
This is a full-time position with the expectation of working 40 hrs a week with some flexibility.
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k company contribution
$16-$18 per hour depending on experience
To apply for this opportunity and join our amazing team, please send your resume to email@example.com