Rates and Insurance
Most of our providers are in-network providers with
- Department of Labor and Industry,
- Employer plan thru Premera,
- First Choice,
- Health Management Administration Humana,
- Lifewise Medicare Advantage plans thru (please verify if your provider is contracted)
- Medicare and Medicare supplement excluding any state Medicaid plans. Mental Health plan thru Beacon Health,
- Premera, Private Insurance plans (non Medicaid or state-assisted plans) Regence,
- United Behavioral Health United Health Care,
- US Family,
InsuranceServices may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please call your insurance company to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What is my health insurance coverage and benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay? If so, how much is it?
- What is my wellness visit coverage?
- Is my provider contracted with my plan?
PaymentCash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, may be subject to cancellation fees.
Request an appointment online here.
If you don’t have access to the patient portal yet, click here:
We strive to provide quality care while maintaining affordable coverage and being a low cost clinic. If you have any questions about any of our services please contact us for further information.