Shifa Health is looking for a Medical Assistant for our Spravato program in Everett.
Would you like to contribute to the mental health and general well-being of others? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals working to stop unnecessary suffering and suicide? Love interacting with people? Here’s your chance!
Shifa Health is seeking a confident professional who will serve as the first impression of what our patients can expect at our practice.
Since 2003, Shifa Health has been committed to its mission of reducing suffering by providing quality mental health services. The team includes Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors.
Shifa Health Silver Lake ( Everett location): 10333 19th Ave SE, #109, Everett, WA 98208
As the Medical Assistant, how you would help people feel better:
- New Patient Phone Screening
- Verify benefits and obtain authorization.
- Observe patients and monitor vitals.
- Document procedure for the provider to review, edit, and sign.
- REMS paperwork and protocol
- Assist in outreach
- Review electronic refill requests.
- Opportunity to cross-train and assist in various clinic operations
- 1+ years Medical Office Experience
- Medical Assistant Training (certification is not necessary, but a plus)
We are invested in our team member’s success. You’ll go really far if you have a positive attitude and are:
- A fast learner
- A great communicator and Team Player
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Able to give attention to details
- Calm and collected under pressure
We are willing to train the right candidate, but the successful candidate will be familiar with the following:
- Experience maintaining schedules
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Gmail and other google applications
Work schedule and holidays:
This is a full-time position with the expectation of working 40 hrs a week.
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k company contribution.
Pay: $17-$19 per hour depending on experience
To apply for this opportunity and join our amazing team, send your resume to email@example.com