Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Residency Associate Program Director
Are you a compassionate psychiatric nurse practitioner, with leadership qualities, ready to bring your career to the next level?
Ready to have your skills help both patients and the new generation of nurse practitioners?
If so, the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Residency- Associate Program Director position at Shifa health could be a great fit for you.
About Shifa Health
Shifa Health has been the go-to center for the best integrative mind care in the area since 2003. Located near Seattle, Washington, its institute prepares practitioners to be able to provide the highest quality holistic mental health services using evidence-based personalized psychiatric care.
Mission: Optimize mental health and wellbeing so each individual can live their best life with health and happiness and prevent unnecessary suffering and suicide.
Vision: To heal, empower and educate.
Values: Compassion, respect, tolerance, teamwork, and Kaizen (continuous and non-ending improvement).
We are looking for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our Residency team as an Associate Program Director!
The Assistant Program Director for the Postgraduate NP Residency program is an expert psychiatric nurse practitioner who will blend direct clinical responsibilities with the leadership of the residency program.
This is a combination position with 0.8 clinical practice and 0.2 associate directorship.
- Provide clinical services to Shifa clients.
- Keep up with charting requirement.
- Participate in organizational system improvement.
Associate Director Responsibilities:
In collaboration with the Residency Program Director:
- Participate in planning and implementation of the program (recruitment, orientation, curriculum design)
- Coordinate didactics and clinical rotations
- Precept, Mentor and Evaluate NP residents
- Balance clinical role with the administrative role
- Be the role model for the new practitioners
- Contribute to the success of the residency program
As a Psychiatric Provider with Shifa Health, you will be able to:
- Enjoy an independent and flexible schedule
- Focus on areas of your interest.
- Apply your medication management/ psychotherapy/alternative/advanced treatment skills to help patients achieve optimum mental health and wellness.
- Focus on your clinical work as our outstanding staff support you in administrative tasks ( including insurance credentialing, patient screening, insurance authorizations, scheduling, billing, collection, follow-up, medical records, and more.
- Earn compensation + benefits like an employee yet get the flexibility of independent practice.
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k company contribution
- Malpractice Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount Program
- Optional MetLife Coverage
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Doctorally prepared at either the DNP or Ph.D. level
- Nationally recognized certification as a PMH Nurse Practitioner
- WA State ARNP and RN licensure and Federal/State Controlled Substance Licensure
- Minimum of two years of psychiatry care NP experience
- Evidence of progressive leadership experience (Preferred)
You’ll go far if you have a positive attitude and are:
- Kind and compassionate provider
- Passionate to teach
- Well organized
- Superb communicator – (written and oral presentations, public speaking, via social media, and other avenues of communication.
- Great Listener with High Emotional Intelligence
- Growth Minded team player
- A calm and collected person under pressure
If this sounds like you, please submit your application to Dr. Rozina at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications over the next few days, and will be in touch soon!